It can be tough knowing exactly what’s going on in your home and causing problems with discomfort, high energy bills, and poor indoor air quality. The only way to find out for sure and find effective solutions is with a home energy audit from B&E Energy Solutions.
What Can I Expect from an Energy Audit?
An energy audit is like a comprehensive check-up for your home. During the audit, a home performance professional will take a look at all of the following:
- Analyzing your current comfort levels, including hot and cold spots, humidity levels, and indoor air quality
- Performing a health and safety check to identify threats like carbon monoxide
- Locating air leaks that allow air and moisture into and out of your home
- Assessing current insulation levels
- Evaluating your HVAC system efficiency and performance
After a complete energy audit, a professional auditor will then be able to present you with the most effective solutions for improving your home’s comfort, energy efficiency, and safety. Recommendations may include improving things in your home such as:
- Air Sealing
- Air conditioning
- Water Heating
Resolve Your Home Comfort & Efficiency Issues with B&E Energy Solutions
Implementing recommended improvements after an energy audit by the specialists at B&E Energy Solutions include the following benefits:
- Increase year-round comfort
- Lower energy bills
- Reduce energy use for a smaller carbon footprint
- Improve indoor air quality
Don’t waste any more time in an uncomfortable, inefficient, and unhealthy home. Get to the root of any issues with an energy audit.
What does your home need for improved comfort and energy efficiency? Schedule your energy audit by calling (888) 740-7920 or contacting us today.